Impervia Herringbone Parquet Bare Timber
Product Code: IMP-HB 943-13
- Thickness6.5mm (5mm plank + 1.5mm IXEP backing)
- Length615mm Fixed Length
- EdgesMicro-Bevelled (all four sides)
- ColourChampagne Oak
- ConstructionComposite stone centre, 1.5mm IXEP backing and 0.5mm EIR surface. Read more about the durability of Impervia Flooring here
- Product Info
- Specification & Data Sheet
- Acoustic Test Results
- Installation Guides
- Recommended Products
- European Oak brushed textured Oak look.
- Mineral based core made up of magnesium oxide (MGO core) reinforced with tough fibreglass for stability and durability means it is fireproof, as magnesium oxide is used in furnace linings and crucibles.
- Waterproof. Fire Proof. Dent Proof. Shift Proof and Mould Proof.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Waterproof IXPE backing so no underlay needed.
- Water Resistant: the rigid core helps to prevent warping when exposed to moisture, this means you can install in virtually any conditions, especially bathrooms and basements.
- Fire Resistance: the stone composite rigid core is fire resistant.
- Durability: good at resisting damage form impacts like high heels and heavy objects.
- Stability: the high density stone core makes this flooring more resistant to expanding and contracting than other floors:
- Easy Installation: The Valinge 5Gi push fit system makes the Impervia® floor a DIY solution, and with the IXPE backing it means you can install directly over most existing floors, such as oLd wood, stone and ceramic tiles etc.
- Price: This flooring is cheaper than real wood and softer to walk on.
For further information regarding the product above please download our data sheet Download Product Data Sheet
Impervia Luxury Rigid Vinyl SPC Flooring has demonstrated a low slip potential under wet test conditions. Download Slip Test Results Data Sheet
Acoustic Test Report Download Report
Impervia Luxury Rigid Vinyl SPC Flooring Installation Guide. Download Installation Guide
Do NOT try and fit the Impervia herringbone as you would normal timber T&G herringbone. For a successful and easy installation, you must follow all the steps in the video. If you try any other way you will find it very difficult to add pieces especially the ends. Please note the A-boards are left-handed and the B boards are right-handed.
When clicking in place make sure you use a rubber headed or plastic headed mallet to tap the corner in place as you would the planks.
This video shows how to lay out and install the herringbone. Although it is a timber one the procedure is the same for the Impervia Herringbone to make the installation of the majority of the floor quick and easy.
The video below shows how to tap the corner in as you fit the pieces to together which is the same as the plank.
If we don’t have it we can make it for you, subject to minimum quantities OF 500 m2