Espresso Luxury SPC Rigid Vinyl Tile
Product Code: SPC-9005-7
- 6.5mm (5mm plank + 1.5mm IXEP backing)
- Composite stone centre, IXPE backing with Vinyl top layer
- European Oak brushed textured Oak look.
- Mineral based core made up of magnesium oxide (MGO core) reinforced with tough fibreglass for stability and durability means it is fireproof, as magnesium oxide is used in furnace linings and crucibles.
- Waterproof. Fire Proof. Dent Proof. Shift Proof and Mould Proof.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Waterproof IPEX backing so no underlay needed.
- Water Resistant: the rigid core helps to prevent warping when exposed to moisture, this means you can install in virtually any conditions, especially bathrooms and basements.
- Fire Resistance: the stone composite rigid core is fire resistant.
- Durability: good at resisting damage form impacts like high heels and heavy objects.
- Stability: the high density stone core makes this flooring more resistant to expanding and contracting than other floors:
- Easy Installation: The Valinge 5Gi push fit system makes the Impervia floor a DIY solution, and with the IPEX backing it means you can install directly over most existing floors, such as oLd wood, stone and ceramic tiles etc.
- Price: This flooring is cheaper than real wood and softer to walk on.
For further information regarding the product above please download our data sheet Download Product Data Sheet
Impervia Luxury Rigid Vinyl SPC Flooring has demonstrated a low slip potential under wet test conditions. Download Slip Test Results Data Sheet
Impervia Luxury Rigid Vinyl SPC Flooring Installation Guide. Download Installation Guide