Here at the Solid Wood Flooring Company we are experts in all things to do with Solid and Engineeered Wood Flooring. From the structure of the wood in each floor we produce to guides on how to fit Herringbone parquet flooring.
This collection of documents is being added to all the time, to give you the most comprehensive library of information on wood flooring. We believe by giving you all this information, it will avoid potential disasters when selecting a new floor. We know Wood Flooring is an investment, but with the guidance in the Technical Library, we are confident the right wood floor in the right environment can last a lifetime.
You will find the Technical Library split into sections for ease of reference, and these sections are:
• Our range of Certificates showing our Responsible Wood Sourcing Efforts
• SATRA Test Results for Wood Flooring Slip Resistance
• Type Testing Results for Wood Flooring
• Understanding Wood and it’s properties
• Information and Advice on different Subfloors
• Information on Under Floor Heating and Wood Floors
• General Information
• Wood Floor Installation Guides
• Chevron and Herringbone Parquet Fitting Guides and Advice
• Cleaning and Maintenance information
If you have any other questions about wood flooring, our team of experts are happy to discuss them over the phone on 01666 504015 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org