Impervia® rigid composite stone flooring has a heavy-duty commercial grade, waterproof and stain-resistant ceramic lacquer finish. It features the 5G-i push-fit system for quick easy fitting with no adhesive required, a textured wood-effect surface and a built-in acoustic dampening IXPE backing layer so no need for underlay. It is suitable for use with underfloor heating. Warm and soft to walk on, this rigid flooring will enhance interior decor.
The nearest thing to real wood without the worry of humidity or water.
- European Oak brushed textured Oak look.
- Mineral-based core made up of magnesium oxide (MGO core) reinforced with tough fibreglass for stability and durability means it is fireproof, as magnesium oxide is used in furnace linings and crucibles.
- Waterproof. Fire Proof. Dent Proof. Shift Proof and Mould Proof.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Waterproof IXPE backing so no underlay needed.
MGO is made up of 100% minerals widely used in the construction industry and is recognised as safe, stable and resistant to fire, water mould and denting. There is no need for any transition gaps (expansion) for areas up to 30 metres x 30 meters
- Water Resistant: the rigid core helps to prevent warping when exposed to moisture, this means you can install it in virtually any conditions, especially bathrooms and basements.
- Fire Resistance: the stone composite rigid core is fire resistant.
- Durability: good at resisting damage from impacts like high heels and heavy objects.
- Stability: the high-density stone core makes this flooring more resistant to expanding and contracting than other floors:
- Easy Installation: The Valinge 5Gi push-fit system makes the Impervia® floor a DIY solution, and with the IXPE backing it means you can install directly over most existing floors, such as old wood, stone and ceramic tiles etc.
- Price: This flooring is cheaper than real wood and softer to walk on.
Size: 6.5x115x2400mm (nose 36mm)
To become a distributor of Impervia Luxury Vinyl Flooring click here.