Percy & Founders Restaurant
- Project - To lay over 300 square metres of wood floors complementing the designs and finishes in four separate areas of a luxury London restaurant
- Client - Percy & Founders Restaurant
- Main Contractor - URBAN EVOLUTION
- Fit Out Sub-Contractor - HS Wood Flooring
- Wood Flooring Supplier - The Solid Wood Flooring Company
A stylish and innovative new luxury restaurant and bar in the heart of Fitzrovia meeting the needs of young, affluent executives working in the area. The wood flooring was installed by HS Wood Flooring.
Download the full case study to see full details of how such a perfect installation was completed.
All woods are sensitive to humidity; some more than others. It was important, therefore, to find a place to store the wood for three weeks on the premises in controlled environmental conditions where the moisture and humidity levels were constant.
The lightly fumed, smoked and oiled engineered herringbone parquet oak with a raw timber finish (Product Code E212T) was supplied by The Solid Wood Flooring Company, one of the premier engineered* hardwood flooring companies in the United Kingdom.