- European Oak brushed textured Oak look.
- Mineral-based core made up of magnesium oxide (MGO core) reinforced with tough fibreglass for stability and durability means it is fireproof, as magnesium oxide is used in furnace linings and crucibles.
- Waterproof. Fire Proof. Dent Proof. Shift Proof and Mould Proof.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Waterproof IXPE backing so no underlay needed.
MGO is made up of 100% minerals widely used in the construction industry and is recognised as safe, stable and resistant to fire, water mould and denting. There is no need for any transition gaps (expansion) for areas up to 30 metres x 30 meters
- Water Resistant: the rigid core helps to prevent warping when exposed to moisture, this means you can install in virtually any conditions, especially bathrooms and basements.
- Fire Resistance: the stone composite rigid core is fire resistant.
- Durability: good at resisting damage from impacts like high heels and heavy objects.
- Stability: the high-density stone core makes this flooring more resistant to expanding and contracting than other floors:
- Easy Installation: The Valinge 5Gi push-fit system makes the Impervia® floor a DIY solution, and with the IXPE backing it means you can install directly over most existing floors, such as old wood, stone and ceramic tiles etc.
- Price: This flooring is cheaper than real wood and softer to walk on.
1524 x 180 x 6.5mm (5mm plank + 1.5mm IXPE backing) 10 pieces per carton = 2.76 m2
1524 x 228 x6.5mm (5mm plank + 1.5mm IXPE backing) 6 pieces per carton = 2.086 m2
1824 x 228 x6.5mm (5mm plank + 1.5mm IXPE backing) 6 pieces per carton = 2.5 m2
To become a distributor of Impervia Luxury Vinyl Flooring click here
- ConstructionComposite stone centre, IXEP backing with Vinyl top layer. Read more about the durability of Impervia Flooring here
Further documentation for this product.
Recommended ProductsView All Products
Impervia Herringbone Parquet Impervia Smoked Oak | IMP-HB-YJW508-11 5
IMP-HB-YJW508-11 5View Details
Questions or comments? If you can’t find the answer to your question on our site or want to leave some feedback, please fill in the form below.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.